Unfortunately the chain I’m using now scratches the inside of the chain cover because it’s sized too big. I ordered a smaller correct size and I’ll get it next week after which I can install this.
The big registration task is finally done. The last step is to change ownership, which will require:
- Original Copy of Registration Certificate (check).
- Original copy of current official receipt of payment (check).
- Original copy of deed of sale / transfer (check).
- Insurance certificate of cover (check).
- Confirmation of registration certificate (check).
- Board of resolution of secretary’s certificate if vendor / transferree is a corporation (not applicable).
- Actual inspection of motor vehicle and duly accomplished MCIR (stencils of motor chassis nos.) (check.)
- CHPG Clearance – (I do not have this yet.)
So that’s it. Soon as I have the CHPG clearance this thing is finally in my name. Yessss.